Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Out for some fun today!



Today Rhianna wanted to take a few of her friends out...the plan was to take dads boat, our boat, and all the quads. Bummer our boat broke on Easter so we didn't take it. But we did still go and boy was it a change in weather! Just Rhianna's luck LOL! It was COLD and WINDY! Not good for the boat but was perfect for the quads. I took a few pictures cause it was beautiful out.

On another note Brendon lost his first tooth I haven't taken a picture yet but I will in the morning.....With his five dollar bill from our generous tooth fairy! Ok so the story behind the RICH tooth fairy was all my fault....whats new right? I could swear I grabbed a single with Nick but when he came RUNNING into the room in the morning yep it was a 5! So we made up this story that the tooth fairy must give more for the first lost tooth. WINK! WINK! Slick right? Oh and by the way I did it again and made sure to look several times so I wouldn't but sure enough I did!........Chris did the fairy thing tonight so I didn't give away our life savings. LOL

Ok here it is......

No comments:

Post a Comment