Saturday, May 2, 2009

April project fun!!!

Well we are making the chicken coop and almost done:) It is turning out good for not knowing what we are doing and nothing to follow. This coop is gonna be from scratch LOL! The chickens are getting huge and have a bunch of white feathers coming in. Sad to say they are getting ugly before they will be beautiful HA HA HA! Or maybe getting uglier Shhh I looked at some online and the ones we got arent the most beautiful but I guess we will just have to go and get some more he he he..... I kinda wanted the brown ones but they werent colored and Chris wanted them to be fun! We will have to get some more once the coop is painted and roof is on. That will be today for sure!

The kids and I started a garden this year. Lets hope the plants grow full and give us alot of fruit and veggies cause the damn prices keep going up! Plus, homade salsa sounds just delicious right now! I put some pictures up. I am getting green onion today and a few other things. I want to find some fruit trees cheep and big but the stores and nurserys want my first born! LOL!




From left: cucumber, yellow squash, corn, green squash, watermelon, cantalope, big tomatoes, roma tomatoes and in the little container I have some more roma tomatoes and bell peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment