Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SLEEPY!!

Ok so I am dead tired and soooo full!!! We had a FIESTA tonight!!! I made fresh pico! YUMMY!!! Chris made the carne, straight from the market LOL! Their is only a few we trust and boy oh boy was it goooood! I just got done cleaning up all the left overs and that's gooood to! We are crazy busy now and all the work is flowing in. That's good cause I want to hurry and work all I can and get my summer off! If I don't get this summer off that will suck! It gets soo hot and painting outside in this heat is not fun. Just trust me on that one! Well off to bed I go I am beat from working all day and then cutting tons of pico and all the cooking......I didn't get to enjoy this holiday like I wanted to. Well that's what I get for being a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and daughter in law.....your welcome to all of you that stuffed your face for like 30 minutes on what took me all afternoon! HA! Only kidding I only expect a perfect meal in return. Ummm goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment